A Glimpse At Our Work
View Social Content & Engagement Campaign
KnowYourOTCs.org hired us to improve the engagement and content across all three of their social channels: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. In one year, we increased engagement across their social channels 213% over the previous year and grew their followers by almost 10%. Our strategy included:
- Conducting an internal audit of existing materials
- Building an editorial calendar to tie priority messages to seasonally relevant times of year
- Developing engaging new content, including animation, stop motion and DIY style videos
- Partnering with trusted sources, including a parenting cartoonist to reach parents and pediatricians to co-host Facebook Live sessions.
View Video Content & Engagement Campaign
We work with our clients to adapt programs based on consumer trends to optimize outcomes. Instead of telling moms across America why they shouldn’t “need” a drink, we created a conversation around four parenting clichés that no parent likes to hear, through video. By using humor, along with well-known bloggers, we achieved our goal of moving the conversation away from “needing” a drink and instead to focusing on stress management and positive role modeling. The video resulted in a 1200% increase in year-over-year program comments for client Responsibility.org.
View Integrated Digital Campaign
Our client, Stop Medicine Abuse, wanted to raise awareness around the dangers of teens getting high from cough medicine. We put a positive twist on an important health and awareness campaign to creatively reach parents of teens across the country. We asked parents and bloggers to share something positive about raising teens today. The results? The #ToMyTeen campaign generated over 47 million impressions in four weeks, along with national press coverage on Today.com and Washington Post.
View Influencer Communications
Our team of specialists have a deep and personal knowledge of the blogosphere. These personal connections give us a unique ability to curate a team of influencers who have the trust and attention of your target audience. Here’s a glimpse at how we work with bloggers and digital influencers to reach our clients’ target audiences:
- Launch issue-focused digital campaigns ranging from disease-specific awareness programs to social cause campaigns.
- Conference activations for clients to effectively engage with prospective digital influencers.
- Curating partnerships with over 100 leading diverse bloggers.
- Launching two viral videos resulting in top tier media coverage from NBC News, Huffington Post, the Washington Post, Scary Mommy and CNN.